Our Beliefs at LBC
A Friendly Church- You will enjoy the hearty welcome and friendly atmosphere, and a sincere interest in you and your family.
A Family Church- With various caring groups designed to teach every person in our community with the love of Christ. We encourage regular family nights.
A Bible-Believing Church- We preach the Word of God in its entirety, firmly holding to the great truths of the Bible being our perfect guide.
A Teaching Church- Making a serious investment in the future by providing a quality children’s program.
A Growing Church- Evangelistic in doctrine and practice but always developing ministries to assist you to come to a complete and deep understanding of our Lord and His Will for our lives.
A Missionary Church- We pray, promote and financially assist a steadily-expanding missionary program for both home and abroad.
- We are a Christ-honoring independent baptist church with a Christ-centered Bible teaching ministry.
- We hold to the fundamental doctrines of the Bible that have characterized God’s people down through the ages.
- We believe in the inspiration, inerrancy and preservation of God’s Word, the Bible.
- We believe in the blood atonement of Christ as the only sacrifice for man’s sin.
- We believe that Salvation is by grace through faith alone in Jesus Christ as all sufficient Savior, plus and minus nothing from human works, goodness and religion.
- We believe in the glorious resurrection of Christ from the grave declaring Him to be the Son of God with power over death and the grave.
- We believe the Church must fulfill the Great Commission according to Matthew 28:19-20.